Webinar | Things to evaluate before starting the Supply Chain Finance program
Januar 28, 2016 - 28, 2016
Welcome to our second webinar in a series of three about Supply Chain Finance (SCF).
Title: Things to evaluate before starting the Supply Chain Finance program
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM Central European Time
Duration: 45 minutes
In our first webinar we discussed how to release working capital and to tackle the payment term extension challenges by utilizing Supply Chain Finance.
Join our second interactive webinar and get insights on:
- What are the strategic goals for introducing the SCF program?
- How to define target group for SCF program and how to schedule the rollout.
- What changes are needed IT vice and to the current processes.
OpusCapita Supply Chain Finance solution makes it possible for big and medium sized buyer organizations operating globally to extend their payment terms although the Supplier will receive early payments when they wish. This will decrease Supplier risk with a positive impact to the working capital.
- The first webinar can be viewed on demand on the following link: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1090569/D6532DBA308DBF41699B3620C62639C8
- Webinar 3, Thursday Feb 25th: How to ensure the Suppliers participation in to the Supply Chain Finance
Welcome to all practitioners wanting to get insight on SCF. All who register will be sent the taped recording, it is free of charge to join.